Hi Matt et al.

Sounds like a plan! We did pretty much the same thing in Stockholm.

I spoke some to Mikhail Goldgaber from Avenuea-Razorfish (cc) back in
Savannah who also expressed interest in doing something IxDA local in
London.

Just let me know if there's anything we can do to support you, other
then cheering you on ;)

.Niklas

--
Niklas Wolkert