Hi folks,

Education is a very important issue, and totally appropriate for IxDA
to tackle. As we mentioned at the end of our Board Retreat minutes
from Nov 2007 (see , the Board at that time did not have the capacity
to tackle such a major initiative as "education". That's why we
asked people who were interested to step up! Happily, it's an issue
that new board member Jeremy Yuille is particularly passionate about,
and I echo his sentiments as well as the hopes of the group in this
regard. We'll start investigating this area further and the Board
*sincerely* and *eagerly* welcomes further volunteer support & ideas.

I'm also pleased to say that the Mentoring program concept is moving
forward. A member of our community is putting together a proposal that
has great potential and I'm personally committed to helping move this
idea forward. It will take intense involvement from many individuals
to make it happen, so I hope that you all can start to open your
minds to the possibilities and that many of you will elect to
participate....

Thanks in general for all the support! As we all saw at Interaction
08 in Savannah, this IxDA group can make for a *really* great team.

Cheers,
Liz