To the San Franciscans in the house--

I wanted to get on the list and thank you all for making another
successful event. Indi Young gave a really great presentation and
book promotion last night about Mental Models, presenting some useful
ideas to put in your toolbox with nice down-to-earth examples. CNET
provided food and drink, hosting a great turnout of around 100
people.

If you'd like to do more than just attend, I wanted to let you know
that IxDA-SF is actively seeking people to help with planning and
execution of our monthly events, along with along with help with some
other initiatives we're thinking about.  If you'd like to get in a
little deeper, please respond to me directly.

Thanks to everyone!  Look forward to seeing you next month!
dani