Hi Andrea,

not sure if you're responsible for the web check-in as well, but last
time I tried to use it I ended up with this:

http://flickr.com/photos/futureshape/2176369704/

(miscalculation of flight time by not taking into account timezone
differences & next-day arrival)

More of a programming issue than a design flaw, although maybe the
design spec should explicitly say: Time fields SHALL NOT display
negative times :)

Cheers,
Alex