> I'd like to hear your comments. Is it going to speed
> up wireframing? What are the other pro and cons of
> this approach?

Oleg, I liked the idea. Many of the sites I've worked on have been
template driven and this can feel a bit like Tetris at times*, trying
to get new ideas to fit into defined modular sections. I normally
acheive this in Visio by setting up a grid of blue 'ruler' lines
(not sure what their technical name is) and then snap elements into
them. Of course this isn't quite as slick as your demo but it's a
reasonable workaround.

Best wishes,
John

* - or 'rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic' which was how it
felt when we were perpetually moving modules around on the failing
homepage in one of my previous roles...