http://www.istartedsomething.com/20080308/office-2007-interface-prototypes/

Some of you guys might be there right now, but for us who aren't, here
are some interesting images of some of the development of Office 07.

Wow, within two days, we get to look slightly into both microsoft's
and apple's design processes.  I would say google is next, but they
are quite open with a lot of the stuff they do.

I guess this brings an interesting question....Who's closed-door
design process would you really love to see?