Hello IxDa,I was recently offered an independent freelance IA project in NYC.
I've always been either F/T or contract, so I'm at a bit of a loss on how to go
about invoicing for it.     Is it usually done ourly/weekly/monthly?  What is a
good hourly or weekly rate for a mid level IA ?  The going payment through an
agency seems to average about $50 an hour, but of course they charge more than
that.   But what is a fair rate for an independent mid level IA to ask for?  Ho
important is it to get a contract?  (Is there a basic template to use?) Thank
you in advance for any guidance you can provide.YH