Hey!
I'm (still) looking for formal training in interaction/type design. I
noticed the KABK in Hague has a new course titled Interaction - Media -
Design.
Anyone here studied/is studying at KABK or in the Netherlands? I'm
interested in how things go around there in the field.

Also, what other good schools in Europe teach this kind of thing? Besides
type design, interaction design is my choice for a career, so I'm interested
in starting points.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.