I've been using site5.com for several years and have been happy with them.

I also use hostmonster.com, but so lightly it'd be hard to really say
how good they are.

At 10:55 AM -0400 3/19/08, Micah Freedman wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm looking into web hosting for a client again, and thought I'd get
>some opinions from this list. (Sorry if that's too off-topic.)
>
>It's a small site, and I don't really expect huge traffic, but the
>client is more concerned about reliability and support than price, so
>something in the $15-25 range would probably make sense. We need PHP5
>w/ MySQL. Shell access would be nice, too.

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bf_list1 AT billfernandez DOT com  *
http://billfernandez.com