Want to help create immersive brand experiences?

Groove 11 is seeking a contract/freelance Interaction Designer for a
variety of ongoing projects ranging from enterprise-level corporate
communication portals to rich elearning applications. Candidates should
be skilled at filtering brand and business objectives through best
practice thinking to design creative features and elegant User
Interfaces.

Seeking User Experience Designer/ Information Architect

The UX designer will play a key role in establishing product definitions
and IA structure and may, on any given project, be involved in user
research and requirements writing as well as the development of sitemaps
and wireframe documents. A successful candidate will assume the role of
'thought leader" in the UX space on a project team and will be expected
to present and interface with a variety of clients.

Skills, Experience & Responsibilities:

Excellent strategic, organizational, analytical and user interface
design skills.

Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and interpersonal skills.

Ability to play an active role in user research .

Create and revise, site maps, concept diagrams, navigation models, user
scenarios and personas.

Develop written design rationales.

Ability to work on deadline for multiple project timelines.

Maintain understanding of current best practices in user interface
design / information architecture, usability and testing techniques.

Solid understanding of web development and its associated technologies.

Proficiency with design and prototyping with tools such as Visio,
illustrator, Flash and/or InDesign. Rapid prototyping skills a plus.

5+ years of experience in interactive media design.

Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Computer Interaction, Design or a
related field.

Our Agency:

Groove11 is an experiential creative agency, which means we don"t just
tell people things. We make them feel something and inspire them to act
by engineering unforgettable experiences that immerse them in the
message. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders
in Technology, Entertainment, Retail, Spirits, Cosmetics, and more.

Our services include brand strategy, identity, integrated marketing
campaigns, product launches, event and trade show production, web
design, executive presentations, e-commerce and e-learning, online media
buying, and film/video production.

We work in these media: Interactive (Flash, Aftereffects and 3D
modeling); Web (HTML, Flash, Java, PHP, DHTML, and Oracle for
e-commerce); Print collateral (brochures, direct mail, signage,
datasheets, business cards); Presentation graphics (PowerPoint,
InDesign, Keynote, Director); Online advertising (banners, microsites,
rich email); Event production (writing, staging, lighting, direction);
Film/video (writing, direction, editing, production, sound design,
special effects).

For more information, visit www.groove11.com.

Compensation:

We pay our contractors at current market hourly rates. Specific rate
commensurate with experience, and depends on scope of project.

To apply:

Individuals only, please. [We do not hire other companies.]

Please email a link to a portfolio, a cover letter and resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [put "UX" in the subject line]  Also, please note,
this is not graphic design job, your portfolio should contain wireframe
and sitemap examples as well as any other requirements or functional
based documents/diagrams types and if you're a great visual designer
we'd love to see that in addition but that is not the primary focus of
this position.