I love muxtape as well, but have a few critiques.

1) While having the text huge and simple makes it easy to read, making
everything on the page clickable makes it extremely frustrating when trying
to focus on the window without changing the song.

2) No volume control means I have to change the volume on the computer. I
hate that, but that's one of the drawbacks of not using Flash.

Things I love:

1) The AJAX netflix-type sorting method means easy mixing of songs.

2) The simple method of color customization with a hex code.