Hiya !

First of- a heads up on my background:
I am from India.I have graduated with a degree in engineering- compScience.
I work as a QA engineer for the UI component of the Virtual Center at VMware
.I am a very creative person with great analytical skills.I have decided
to pursue a  career in Interaction design.
I am trying to figure out which program I fit in best.Im looking for
programs grounded more in design.I seldom code and don have a flair for it.

*Can someone enlighten me about the Difference between Human Computer
interaction and Intercation design.*
*And what exactly do you mean by the term Usability?*