~Apologies to those that have received this announcement more than
once.~

Topic: Morae 3 and UserVue Demo!

Speaker: Shane Lovellette, Morae and UserVue Product Manager - Techsmith

When you think of TechSmith Morae, you probably think of testing
things on a computer screen—like a software application or Web site.
But what about testing the iPhone user's experience? Could Morae speed
up and simplify a whole range of testing methods, from paper
prototyping to in-depth interviews to focus groups? Could it enable
unmoderated testing? The Morae development team is hard at work to
support all these methods and approaches! In this session, we'll pull
back the curtain to give you a peek at what's coming...and demonstrate
specific use scenarios. We hope you can join us!

Shane Lovellette, the creator of Morae and UserVue, will be here from
TechSmith to give us a demo and explain the benefits of using the new
version of Morae and UserVue for conducting, recording, observing,
analyzing, and presenting the results of in-person and remote user
research tests.

When:
Wednesday, May 21st
Refreshments & Networking: 6-7:00 PM – Food & beverages will be
provided.
Meeting: 7:00 PM – 8ish

Where:
Chordiant Software, Inc.
8 Commerce Drive
Bedford, NH 03110

Google map: http://tinyurl.com/43le9t

data, observe test sessions in local and remote environments, and
analyze test sessions with the advanced analytical capabilities of the
new v. 3.0 of Morae Manager (not out yet!) and UserVue. We will learn
about automated and aggregated usability metric analysis, graphing and
reporting, as well as creating video highlight presentations.

For those of you who already use Morae and UserVue, Shane will answer
any questions you have about the products and give us all a demo of
the new version of Morae 3.

About Shane Lovellette:
Shane Lovellette is the product manager for Morae and UserVue. Shane
came to TechSmith with over eight years of management and production
experience in video and television.

In 2004, Shane helped TechSmith introduce Morae, the first all-digital
solution that records and synchronizes user and system data for the
analysis of human-computer interaction. In that time, Morae has become
the gold standard for usability testing and user experience research.

Shane holds a bachelor's degree in television, radio, and film
production from Syracuse University and an MBA from Michigan State
University. Shane resides in DeWitt, Michigan, with his wife and two
children.

RSVP:
Please send RSVPs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we have an idea of the head
count for the venue and refreshments.

***NH UPA meetings are always open to anyone who is interested in
attending. Membership to the UPA is NOT required.***

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Kyle
President, NH UPA

---
Kyle Pero Soucy
Founding Principal, Lead Consultant
Usable Interface
Usability and Interface Design Consulting

Phone: (603) 205-0315
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.usableinterface.com