The 1scale1 Critical Research Studio has prepared a selection of 7 workshops
that will run over two weeks during August 2008. Between August 18th and 29th
we will run 7 simultaneous workshops in open software and hardware for
designers and artists at our studio in Malmo, Sweden. Themes will be related to
either physical computing or computer vision. There are both basic and advanced
workshops that vary in length between 2 and 3 days.

The workshop fee will include all the materials (check each workshop
description for details), documentation, and some food and beverages during the
workshop hours. Each workshop is limited to 15 participants and may require
some previous knowledge in programming or basic electronics. We will count with
some relevant international teachers and lecturers during the workshops. You
may consider participating in several of these workshops or just spend two full
weeks with us in Malmo. Please check the event's details, fees, exact dates and
in depth descriptions for each workshop at our eventwax' site by clicking on
one of the following links.

 http://1scale1.com  -  making things in the scale of life