Graffletopia is great. For those interested, the Yahoo! Design Pattern
Library has just released a set of wireframe stencils in OmniGraffle, Visio
(XML), PDF, PNG, and SVG formats (thanks to Graffle wizard Lucas Pettinati):
http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/wireframes/

-xian-

Christian Crumlish http://xianlandia.com
Yahoo! pattern detective http://design.yahoo.com