Why is everyone intent on sending me to Brooklyn? Is Manhattan no longer cool enough?

On Jun 4, 2008, at 12:01 PM, Rich Rogan wrote:

For something a little out there, more ultra modern/ (post modern, who
knows), Japanese art, which incorporates old/new, commerce and art,
structure, experience, painting, video, sculpture and general wierdness - it would be hard to beat the Murakami exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum, see:

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/

I saw it on Sat, and it was great, very different then a regular art
exhibit...

Rich

--
Joseph Rich Rogan