> > I was put off becoming a member because I work for a fairly small
> > company. I figure that it would be pretty easy to identify me by
>
> definitely an issue - but if you employer is too small, basically, not
> indexed by Hoovers, we are giving you access but holding your review
> from display. so, you get access even if we dont use your review.

Wow, this is really interesting Jeff. Thanks for bringing up the model
for discussion. I'm curious to see how this strategy for people at small
companies works. Personally, I would be way too scared to trust you with
information that you may or may not release at some point in the future.
I simply cannot risk that information getting into the wild, even if you
promise to keep it safe. I would be much more likely to make something
up about a bigger company just to get access. (Sorry!)

Anyway, best of luck -- I'll be watching with interest!

Meredith