Hi folks,

I can't for the life of me locate the details about a tablet PC (I think!) that has an annotation system for taking notes & recording audio at the same time...does that ring any bells? I searched the Discuss archives to no avail. I mentioned it to a friend who needs to find some technology to facilitate her field interviews but now it's feeling more like a figment of my imagination. ;)

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide!

Cheers,
Liz

Director, IxDA / www.ixda.org
CDO, Devise / www.devise.com