Hi All,

Perhaps you would have some suggestions - I'm looking for an online, out of
the box solution for sharing and managing content.

Primary goals the solution has to meet:

1. Manage and classify content items
2. Share content items with other people
3. Move content items' data between different systems

*Content item* is a piece of text, usually less than 1000 characters long.

Manageable

   - classify content items based on updatable categories
   - manage categories, including the ones assigned to existing content
   items

Shareable

   - quick and easy access for everyone, users and administrators
   - form discussions on particular content items (add comments)

*
*Portable

   - import a large number of content items at once (100-1000)
   - export content items and any comments left on them (additional import
   data TBD, e.g. date, email, username, list of categories categories)
   - use excel or CSV format to import/export data

I considered using a blog platform for this, but blogs I've looked at had
issues with managing categories and transfering data in and out. Perhaps you
may know of a blog that meets these criteria?

I appreciate any input you can have.

Best,
Konrad