I used Fieldworks Chicago a couple of weeks ago.  I brought my own user
machine, but supposedly they have Morae for client use as well.

They were very friendly, helpful and if I do work in Chicago again, I'll
definitely use them.

Note:  They are outside of O'Hare, so keep that in mind.  In the Chicago market
you will have better luck with getting participants to show up if they can take
the train to your location.  (The blue line runs not too far from this
facility).

Sabrina Klein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:45:24 -0700> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: discuss@lists.interactiondesigners.com> Subject: [IxDA Discuss]
Looking for a rentable usability lab in chicago> > Anyone know of any rentable
usability labs in the chicago area? Thanks!> > > --Tamara> > design twice,
build once Tamara Adlin adlin, inc. [EMAIL PROTECTED]> <mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>   206.779.1776 > > > > > > > > >