Hi there,

First time poster, long time fan.  I need 5-10 minutes of your time to help
me determine what works/doesn't work about this site from a user experience
point of view, and to complete the desired task (i.e. buying the product).
My friend has dumped over $50k into this product/site.  Just trying to give
him some simple solutions that could build his confidence (i.e. conversion
rate):

http://www.prisonyardworkout.com

Any and all responses are welcome!  And I promise to return the favor when
asked.

Smiles,

Heather

Heather Anderson
User Experience Architect

<m> 818.292.2766
<f> 888.672.6852
<aim> phluxy

Please help save trees, print only if necessary.