Hi, We are developing a GUI for an online multimedia repository which is used to store, find and reassemble e-learning contents. We are looking for scientific studies and best-practice-examples in the fields of hci, usability and/or interaction design, which cover different ways of accessing contents of such an online multimedia repository, i.e. searching, browsing and filtering.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (and if useful listed in our report)!

PS: We are a project-team of the swiss master in advanced studies for HCID and our project is for the swiss universities.
http://www.hcid.ch

---
Sven Jenzer
http://www.zonicdesign.ch