The factual intelligence benefits from briefness -- most ideas can be
expressed in few sentences (see Strunk, for example).

The emotional intelligence (as well as closely related BS) is not going to
be influenced by the efficiency of Google.

Incidentally, I found the article too wordy for the ideas it described, but
emotionally satisfying (just like I found 'War and Peace' too wordy, when I
have read it long time ago).

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is design of time