From: Qixing Zheng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discuss@lists.interactiondesigners.com
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:53:50 PM
Subject: [IxDA Discuss] Practical UX tips for developers

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has done presentation for developers to show them
why is UX design relevant for them (not just designer's job) and offer them
practical tips. I've found many presentations on why UX is important, but
haven't found a lot tailor to the developer audience. I'm interested in
pratical tips that developers can apply to their work.

Thanks in advance!

Qixing