Matthew,

You might want to search the IxDA posts of recent.  There's been much
discussion on schools and UX/UI/IxD/Etc. I believe UMD or UBalt has HCI/IxD
type of programs.  But I don't know much about these programs.  If anyone on
the list is in one of these, I'd be curious to hear their thoughts.

Good luck!
David

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Matthew Stephens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm on the verge of taking a job in the DC area and wanted to know if there
> were any good programs in the area for UX or Interaction Design. Any help
> or
> advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Matthew Stephens
> Co-Founder, deviantART.com
> www.codebymatt.com

"Art provokes thinking, design solves problems"

w: http://www.davidshaw.info