We are a User Experience Design staffing company redesigning our website.

In our redesign we are trying to add resources to our website that design
and usability professional's would be interested in.

A) Can you suggest some resources we should keep our website updated with?

B) Some of the Ideas I would like your opinion on are -Contribution by
people on design and usability jokes and a gift certificate every month for
the best design joke contributed by the community.

-Upcoming UX and Usability Conferences.

-Design Schools.

-User Groups like ixda, UPA, etc

-Latest news in User Experience Design world.

-Free tools like color contrast

C) I would also like to add a business case periodically where the companies
can add a detailed business case about their design/usability challenges and
ask suggestions/solutions from the community. The best detailed solution
would be awarded by a sponsored prize.

We are hoping to reach 50-100 designer's come to our website everyday
through our staffing efforts.

I would appreciate suggestions so we can focus our resources on the right
content.

Thanks

Harvinder Singh

210-614-4198 O