Hello IXDA,

Here is our job description for this role. Included is the link to the
specific job on our site where they can apply. Thank you!

Phil Dahnke
Recruiting & Administrative Factotum
A Q U E N T
222 Kearny St. Ste #308. San Francisco, CA. 94108
Phone: 415 399 8800
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
We represent more than 400,000 marketing and creative professionals around
the globe.
Visit aquent.com to learn more.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We have a fantastic opportunity for a UI designer to join the already
illustrious web team at one of our Fortune 500 Financial clients. We're
looking for an enthusiastic UI designer with at least 4 years experience
developing IA diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes of web
application designs. As mentioned earlier, this is for a Financial client so
you must be comfortable creating web-based interface solutions for complex
financial applications.

A qualified candidate has a strong attention to detail and knows how to ask
appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively convey
design solutions to a broad range of stakeholders which will help with
translating business requirements into intuitive applications for interface
solutions. The qualified candidate also is able to prioritize tasks in a
very deadline driven market.

Required Qualifications:
- 4-6 years experience doing user interface/interaction design. Web
application experience a must

- Must have detailed knowledge of user experience best practices

- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Visio and Fireworks

- Should be familiar with: Ajax interactions/patterns, presentation layer
code and application layer design, user research/usability testing

Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop application maps, process flows, wire frames and mockups with
accompanying interaction rules by combining user needs, technical
restrictions and requirements as well as business goals & needs

-Constantly strive to solve strategic problems and nail down tactical
details while accounting for/adapting to technical and business constraints

If your skill set matches these qualifications, please apply via the
following link. http://jobs.aquent.com/myaquent
PROC=AWUIDrawJobDesc&websiteType=mcs&serverID=1&postingId=43259