The infosthetics.com blog drew my attention to Google Insights for Search, a
service that allows users to compare search volume patterns across specific
regions, categories & time frames.

I couldn't help typing in the search terms 'interaction design':
http://google.com/insights/search/#cat=&q=interaction%20design

I was surprised to see my home country (The Netherlands) listed as fourth and
the US not  appearing in the Top 10. How should I explain these figures? Are
there relatively many people working in the IxD field in The Netherlands or are
Dutch designers so far behind their peers in the US that they need to search
more for knowledge?

Regards,
Yohan.

21 OCT 2008: Conference on Interaction Design
www.designbyfire.nl