I'm doing a website overhaul (rebranding, everything) and I would like to incorporate client testimonials.

I don't want to ghost write these things but I know that many people hate to write and wouldn't know what to say, even if they wanted to say something nice, so I'm thinking about giving them some questions to nudge them in the right direction. Such as:

- Did we finish the job on time and within budget?
- Did the project meet or exceed your expectations?
- How would you describe the working relationship?
- Would you hire us again?
- Would you recommend us to a colleague?

...that kind of thing. Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks!

-- Kim

   Kim Bieler Graphic Design
   www.kbgd.com