Big Fish is looking for an Interaction Designer for a 6-8 week contract
project on the eastside. We are looking for senior level candidates who
are comfortable working independently and can hit the ground running on
some exciting search site functions.

You will be working as part of a cross functional team (product owners,
developers, and other designers) and design new products for early
concept through to design specifications. You must be comfortable being
an effective advocate for the customer as well as the business and me
able to drive implementation of site features and interactions.

We are looking for candidates with Adobe CS3 and Flash experience.
Strong online portfolio showing great visuals as well as wire
frames/site flow and prototyping is a must.

Apply online for this job (#4827) and others at

http://www.gobigfish.com/jobDetail.aspx?jobid=4827 - Register with Big
Fish today!