Nick,
You're right. I might have misspoken and I'll admit I don't know much about
the inner workings of chrome, so I'll stay away from any mention of Chrome
and keep it out of this thread. But I do see that the convergence of cloud
computing and the semantic web at some point. I was trying find more
information on "if" and "how" and what would it mean for web experience. I'd
like to hear any opinions on this and the previous question...

> Is 'the cloud' going to enable the semantic web in a paradigm shift? What
would this mean for users?

Smitha Ram
Senior Interaction Designer
Thomson Reuters | www.thomsonreuters.com