I cannot speak to the versatility of Omnigraffle enough, roughly at
the same level as Visio but it just has some je nais sais que mojo
that enables design 'flow' and makes this app a true joy to use
once mastered.  That's not to say its perfect for everyone.
However, I've used it for web, embedded html, handheld device & now
primarily application interface design and cant really fault it.
http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/

Regarding touch screen design, while you may still have to tweak a
stencil for your specific application if you take a look through
http://graffletopia.com/ I think you'll find many of the building
blocks you'll need.  Note the iPhone stencil.

The killer feature, for me, is the export to clickable pdf.  Its
seamless and generates prototypes that give the best bang-for-buck*
usability feedback in my experience.
http://urlgreyhot.com/personal/weblog/creating_prototypes_with_omnigraffle
*=not necessarily as complete or interactive as Axure, so it doesnt
really scale up to super complex interactions but if you need to get
something done yesterday that good enough, then this format works
just fine.

regards /pauric