My client, a growing interactive ad agency in New York City is seeking a
mid-level addition to their IA team.  This person will be primarily
assisting the lead IA with documentation and strategy across multiple
accounts.  They truly offer the best of both worlds: small agency
environment with big clients!

This position is perfect for someone with 2-3 years professional
experience or a recent ID graduate or a documentation heavy slightly
more senior IA.  Prior advertising agency experience is preferred.
Documentation samples are required.

This is an ongoing freelance opportunity - staff position a possibility.

Please contact me (Jackie at ttspersonnel dot com) for more information.