Hugo, You might also check out the examples and suggestions via Joe
Lamantia's body of articles (e.g.):
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/the-challenge-of . . . (intranets,
dashboards, portals) as well as at his personal website. Not easy to find
intranet UI's, IMHO, range of proprietary issues, less "attractive" to
present to peers and others, internal facing, etc. . . .   - Andrew

:::::

Andrew Schechterman PhD

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewschechterman

E-mail: aschechterman at gmail dot com