 *From:* Richard Sedley
*Sent:* 03 October 2008 14:18
*To:* List_All_Staff
*Subject:* Customer Engagement Survey

Dear all

As you might have seen from the Newsletter we have gone live with this
year's Customer Engagement survey.

We'd like to make this year the biggest yet so please can you each try and
get another two of your colleagues to do the survey. It's suitable for web
related people in both companies and other agencies, and for people in any
part of the world.

http://surveys.e-consultancy.com/survey?iv=b411c79e5ccda8e&language=en

Thanks

Richard

*3rd Annual Online Customer Engagement Survey*

Take the survey before 21 October and receive a full copy of the final
report (normal price UKP150)

*http://surveys.e-consultancy.com/survey?iv=b411c79e5ccda8e&language=en*

 Internet communications are not secure and therefore cScape Strategic
Internet Services Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of cScape Strategic Internet
Services Ltd.