> "We're looking for double threat: interaction design and visual design."

Usually from people that don't have much experience working with either.

>"We're looking for stronger visual skills."

>From clients to cheap to hire a real visual designer

>"What's interaction design?"

>From people so clueless you don't want to work for them.

>"What widgets have you created?"

>From people driving the short bus into the shallow end of the gene pool -
again - you don't want to work for them,

:-) But great to hear your going back to school! Good luck - you definitely
won't regret it.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Paul Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> "We're looking for double threat: interaction design and visual design."
>
> "We're looking for stronger visual skills."
>
> "What's interaction design?"
>
> "What widgets have you created?"
>
> Do these snippets sound familiar, yet?
>
> I'm about to start my formal training in graphic/visual design at The
> New England Institute of Art (http://www.artinstitutes.edu/boston.
>
> Starts 30 October 08 in Brookline MA.
>
> Yours in lifeboat learning,
>
> Paul Turner
> Interaction Design

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.128 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: semanticwill     |  gtalk: wkevans4
twitter: semanticwill | skype: semanticwill