That is really, really cool.  Hook this thing up to a 3D printer and go
wild!  Looks tough to learn though - lots of various gestures and "thinking
in 3D".  It doesn't look like this is available to the public anywhere...
maybe some day.

Also, does this give anyone else the feeling that our technology is
ultimately going to lead us full circle, back to clay modeling?

-Loren

-----
http://acleandesign.com