So less than one in four even want an iPhone? Sounds pretty unpopular among teens to me!

Until you actually read the article and see that the headline is bogus. It's really more than one in five who expect to buy a phone soon expect to get an iPhone. So rather than less then 25% want one, it's more than 20% of new phones will be iPhones.

-- Jim
   Via my iPhone