http://www.upassoc.org/about_upa/leadership/code_of_conduct.html

I was emailing from my phone earlier - there is the link.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Chauncey Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> I helped draft the UPA Code of Conduct and would be interested in
> comments.  I could fill in some of the background that went into the
> code of conduct.
>
> Chauncey
>
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:08 AM, William Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > UPA has one too on their site
> >
> > will evans
> > emotive architect &
> > hedonic designer
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 617.281.1281
> > twitter: semanticwill
> > aim: semanticwill
> > gtalk: wkevans4
> > skype: semanticwill
> > _________________________
> > Sent via iPhone
> >

> > On Oct 10, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Kevin Silver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Does anyone know of or use (abide by) Standards of Professional Practice
> >> other than the one AIGA has outlined? I'm interested to see if there are
> any
> >> alternatives.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Kevin

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: semanticwill     |  gtalk: wkevans4
twitter: semanticwill | skype: semanticwill