Hey folks,

Thanks for all who wrote with research supplier recommendations. I
wanted to share all four for your future reference (see below). FWIW,
Fleischman responded to me promptly with a bid, as did Fieldwork; Bay
Area Research Group didn't get back to me as promised (and they have
to coordinate with Nichols for facility space) and Nichols Research
took a day to turn my call.

Fleischman Field Research

250 Sutter Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94108