Hi folks,

Back in July, I presented a webinar thru Catalyze called "Death to Personas! Long Live Personas!" It recently came to my attention that the Q&A material never got posted, and also my co-author Steve Calde and I wanted to make the presentation more generally available.

So, I have posted our slides on SlideShare, accessible through this link: <http://www.slideshare.net/ebacon/death-to-personas-long-live-personas-presentation/ >. I've also posted the questions raised by attendees along with my answers as a comment on this page. If you'd prefer to experience the hour-long recording of the webinar itself, you can use this link: <http://tinyurl.com/5zjkvt >. This URL handles playback or download of Catalyze's WebEx event recording. (I've found that the recording crashes Firefox on the Mac but it works in Safari and IE.)

Personas are an important tool in my IxD bag o' tricks ever since my days at Cooper, and I'm always glad to field questions or thoughts about 'em! :)

Best regards,
Liz

Vice-President, IxDA / www.ixda.org
CDO, Devise / www.devise.com