Hi Fireworksers!

I'm newcomer in the Adobe Fireworks prototyping and have one question.
In this product we have the powerfull pages, layers and states
(formerly frames) model -- I can prepare an interactive prototype in
various formats - html, pdf, Air, Flex and I can put hotspotes on
prototype objects and link this ones with pages.
Here is my questions -- can I link my hotspotes with states instead of
pages? I think the states without linking ability is the set of slides
only. It's naturally to treate fireworks' pages as UI screens and
states as states of this screens and to have possibility of linking
states with each other. Is there any way to link states (I have not
found such possibility yet)?

Alexey Kopylov
UIDesign Group
http://eng.uidesign.ru/