This is a terrific and informative list already, so I would like to
contribute with my recommendation of Jensen Harris' (Group Program
Manager of the Microsoft Office User Experience Team) presentation
"The Story of The Ribbon":
http://msstudios.vo.llnwd.net/o21/mix08/08_WMVs/UX09.wmv

Though it is a presentation, it really feels more like a kind of a
movie and is absolutely worth seeing. The story take one and a half
hour and gives you deep impressions about the work of microsoft's
user experience team.

Also mentioned at
http://www.interactiondesign.at/the-story-of-the-ribbon.

Best wishes, Erhard Wimmer