Job Title: Interactive Designer
Location: New York City - Relocation assistance provided
Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 (DOE) per year + benefits

What if there was absolutely nothing stopping you from inventing the next
big thing. What would you do if you had a clear voice in developing the next
generation of web-based information services?  How would you respond if you
had the opportunity to be a creative force in one of the most unique and
inspiring work cultures in New York City? Our company was born out of a
passion for bringing information to consumers. We began with the mission of
providing a smarter directory assistance solution to telecom companies, so
they could pass on a better and lower priced service to consumers. As a
natural extension of our mission, we built our own market leading
information brands in Europe and extended our services into text messaging
as well. We have recently embarked on a new brand identity which reflects
our desire to extend our brand presence to the US and merge our multiple
information services under one umbrella. What will never change is our
commitment to persistent innovation so we can always provide our customers
with the best information experience possible.

With our renewed identity, we setup a high priority intrapraneurship effort,
a web start-up nestled within a larger organization, to launch our brand
into the web and mobile space. This offers us the best of both worlds: the
stability and resources of our parent, with the culture and agility of a
startup.

We aren't looking to create some fad products, but rather major newsworthy
and landscape changing products, backed by an extensive marketing budget.
We are an eclectic group of intelligent, interesting, and fun entrepreneurs
with a passion for groundbreaking ideas. The project is still in its early
stages, so all hires have an immediate opportunity to have a major impact
and enjoy rapid career development.

We operate out of our own Flatiron area loft-space, with an evolving fun and
energetic culture, and a growing list of amenities.  We hope that all hires
will take an active role in helping us define the culture of our company.

RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Five (5) years Web experience and formal design training with strong
typographical, motion-graphic and interaction design skills
* A solid understanding of design theory
* Passion for the interactive space
* Solid systematic design skills
* Current examples of personal blog/s, portfolio or online experience you
have created or significantly contributed to
* An in-depth understanding of HTML and the capabilities of web browsers
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and an understanding of Flash as
well as a curiosity and willingness to explore new ideas
* Fluent in simple executions that make big statements
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude
* Strong collaborative communication skills
* Fresh perspective that embraces challenges as well as new methods of
thinking
* Experience designing iPhone/Blackberry or Android products a HUGE PLUS

To be considered, please submit your resume and portfolio/blog, etc to bg @
capitalmarketsp.com

Thank you,

Beau Gould