I'd also go with Rochester Institute of Technology (my alma mater :-))  This
school is centered in Rochester, NY the imaging capital of the world (think
Kodak, Xerox, etc) and has some really nice endowments leading to state of the
art facilities.

I also put forth Georgia Tech especially for HCI and Usability.

Cheers,

Jeff