From: Alan Wexelblat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IxDA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:46:35 AM
Subject: [IxDA Discuss] Ballot design research

FiveThirtyEight posed a ballot design question that I think ought to
be easily answerable with research and I'm also vaguely remembering
that someone did this kind of research.  Can anyone help?

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/11/ballot-design-quiz.html#comments
- three versions of a ballot are shown and the research question is
which version would produce an undervote.

There's a lot of discussion underneath the entry but it mostly seems
to be guesswork.  Anyone got research?

--Alan