Hi, Maxim!

But why this deletion confirmation dialog is modal? Can't speak of all
dialogs in your application, but this very dialog could be displayed
right on the place where the user has clicked:
Delete (link) - click! ----> Are you sure ..... Yes (link) No (link)

I've used this approach in one of my projects (checkvist.com) and got
positive feedback.

Cheers!

--
Best regards,