[Apologies for cross posting]

Are you interested in a collection of ideas that can help your product team
sketch meaningful and compelling new concepts for knowledge work tools?

I am pleased to announce the inaugural publication in Flashbulb
Interaction's Application Concepting Series:

*Working through Screens: 100 Ideas for Envisioning Powerful, Engaging, and
Productive User Experiences in Knowledge Work*

This book is a reference for product teams creating new or iteratively
improved applications for thinking work. Written for use during early,
formative conversations, it provides teams with a broad range of
considerations for setting the overall direction and priorities for their
onscreen tools. With hundreds of envisioning questions and fictional
examples from clinical research, financial trading, and architecture, this
volume can help definers and designers to explore innovative new directions
for their products.

*Working through Screens* is available in three formats, each of which is
freely available via the creative commons license
(Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike).

1. Highly summarized "Idea Cards" .pdf (recommended for a quick look!)
2. 143 page .pdf book
3. Full book as 121 .html pages

View / Download online book:  http://www.FlashbulbInteraction.com/WTS.html

I am very curious to hear what the IxDA community thinks of this work!
Please post to the group or drop me a line with any feedback that you might
have.

Thank you,

Jake Burghardt
Principle Consultant