Janna, the Beach theme definitely changed throughout the day/night.
Also, there are cute little entertaining things through out many of
the themes.

Steve, I hate the whole custom (pick this color, that color). So few
people actually create anything that I would want to represent my
brand. I also feel it is way too much work for most people to do
well. I think providing these was the right move for Google.

I'm not sure if I'll live w/ my "beach" theme very long. But I
like it for now. What I really want is for that theme to translate to
my google reader account.

-- dave