Hello friends-

Just a quick reminder that our kickin' holiday party is happening
this Thursday at the Hotel Utah. We'll have awesome bands, raffle
prizes, and words from some notables in our community. Plus, our
gracious sponsors Cooper, Microsoft, Hot Studio and Mule Design have
contributed to make sure we have a great party!

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1363575

Also, we're seeking group photos of IxD teams in the Bay Area. Take
a minute to gather one up and send it to us, so your slice of the IxD
world is represented!

Hope to see you there!
- the IxDA SF team